Research Forum is a committee constituted in 2014 with the faculty members from different fields, as per the direction of UGC. All the Minor and Major research project proposals are forwarded to UGC through Research Forum. The forum provides all the helps for applying the same in this college. It also circulates all the necessary and timely information regarding MRPs from UGC, to the faculty members. The Members of Research Forum are
- Sreejith M. Nair, Dept. of Electronics (Convener)
- Reji T., Dept. of Mathematics
- Lakshmanan M. P., Dept. of Commerce
- N. Manoharan, Dept. of Tamil
Research form meets twice in a year at Principal’s chamber for scrutinizing and forwarding minor and major research project proposals. It also provides an assessment certificate to the proposer, which is to be attached with the proposal.
|Year||No. of Minor Research Proposal||No. of Major Research Proposal|
From 2015 onwards, UGC invites online application for MRPs. Then also a scanned version of assessment certificate is necessary.
Steps for applying for UGC Minor Research Project Proposals
- Log on to ugc.ac.in/romrp
- First of all create User id by clicking the Link Apply Now
- After filling all details, click Submit; then the user ID Appears
- Note Down the User Id and click Log In for applying the MRP and click continue after reading the instruction
- Upload Declaration form duly filled and scanned in PDF
- Finish the application procedure by completing all the steps.
- The last date for submitting the application is 31st July of every Year.
For Assessment certificate of Major Research Proposal Click here.
For Assessment certificate of Minor Research Proposal Click here